10/26/08

Casa Grande, Arizona: College Football, NFL Football, and Water Volleyball

Great day Saturday capped off by watching the Penn State/Ohio football game. It was played at 8 pm EST so here in Arizona it started at 5 pm. That was nice -- I miss a lot of the games since they start (relatively) early for west coasters.

I mean, a 1 pm EST start time means the game starts here at 10 am. Somehow that's just too early to curl up on the couch and start watching college football. When I was 'back east' I could at least spend the am hours getting errands/chores accomplished before starting to watch football at 1 pm.

As it was, I had to make sure I finished playing Water Volleyball and was back at the RV by 5 pm.

In any case, Saturday's Penn State/Ohio game was exciting to watch. Almost a little too exciting at the end, when it looked as if Ohio would score in the last few minutes. Penn State ended up winning, which is the team I was rooting for. That means Penn State is still unbeaten!

Sunday was another Water Volleyball day. Have to get my fill since tomorrow (Monday) we will driving to Yuma and then cross the border into Mexico.

See Ya!

0 comments:

2nd Trip: June 2008 through November 2008


View Wedding 2008 in a larger map

1st Trip -- February 2008 Through April 2008


View Dale & Mary Lynn's Travels in a larger map

Maryland to Arizona to Prince Rupert, BC


View Alaska 2 in a larger map