1/24/08

Brrrr, Even Colder Weather & Possibility of Snow


Gotta get out of here... soon. Weatherman must get paid by the snowflake; never seen someone so happy about snow in the forecast. And even happier about the 'arctic chill' settling over the area giving us the possibility of single digit temperatures.

National forecast not much better. Have to go all the way to Miami to get to ~80 degree weather.

Spent the day inside, comparing insurance policies for the RV - boring. Reminded me of a work meeting that was so boring my boss leaned over and asked me to kill him and end his misery... I would have except that I was kind of hoping he would put me out of my misery. Armed only with two sharp pencils we found ourselves in a weird Mexican standoff trying to get the other person to make the first move.

Still, a bad day in retirement is better than a good day at work.... MLTTDOBIBHBOLN

0 comments:

2nd Trip: June 2008 through November 2008


View Wedding 2008 in a larger map

1st Trip -- February 2008 Through April 2008


View Dale & Mary Lynn's Travels in a larger map

Maryland to Arizona to Prince Rupert, BC


View Alaska 2 in a larger map